The marketing, negotiation and closing of a home sale is a practice quickly changing with the times. To get the most exposure for your home (and thus, the best price), we harness all traditional and technological resources. We have been through this process many times, and can guide you and protect your interests.
Marketing Your NJ Home for Sale
When you select Bunn Moxley Homes, you are selecting a team that grew up in this community. No one has deeper community roots and no one has our local network of contacts. But today there is much more to marketing a home – especially given the web and social media.
As you can tell from this award winning website, which we built ourselves, we understand the power of technology. And check out Bunn Moxley Homes dedicated YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter sites. Combining expansive local ties with expert technological resources is a powerful marketing combination.
Specifically, after a discussion with you about strategy, we utilize many different channels to present your home.
- We submit your homes listing to the top major real estate websites & search engines (Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com,Google, etc.)
- Advertise on the front page of our website and create a custom site specifically for your home.
- Create an eye-catching web presence
- Post multiple, professional photographs of your home on the top real estate websites
- Host exciting local events to attract home buyers and real estate agents
- Pursue traditional & new real estate marketing strategies
Once we attract interested buyers to your home, we follow through. We keep agents and buyers updated with e-flyers and actively collect feedback from buyers and real estate brokers to tweak the marketability of your home.
The negotiation process begins the nitty-gritty part of selling a home. To ensure a smooth transaction with favorable terms for you, we will…
- Arrange for warranty, inspections, loan documents and contingency removals
- Develop a clear and binding contract
- Formalize a strategy to obtain the best and highest bid from, hopefully, multiple bidders
- Bring the process to a successful, and profitable, close for you.
Closing is daunting, but a critical step in selling your home. With the mass of legal paperwork, hidden caveats, required documents and state and city specific laws, it can be easy for home sellers to feel overwhelmed. But we’ve been through this many, many times. And we know how to protect your interest. We’ll arrange for all of the necessary documents, go over all of the legal home seller paperwork with you, and alert you to all contingencies.
And finally, we are available all the time. Any question, big or small, we are eager to resolve to help you through this process